Servier in Ireland
SERVIER Laboratories (Ireland) Ltd
• Valdoxan, for depression
• Protelos, for osteoporosis Diabetes
• Diamicron MR, for type 2 diabetes
• Locabiotal for infections and inflammatory conditions of upper respiratory tract.
SERVIER (Ireland) Industries Ltd
Established in 1989
30 products, 1,300 presentations manufactured for 96 countries.
More than 370 people producing over 110 million boxes/year in cardiovascular, diabetic, hypertension and angina pectoris medicines.
Distributed worldwide to the 5 continents.
SERVIER Ireland Partnership in Research
• Dr. Jacques Servier award with R.C.S.I. and Irish Fund of France.
• The leading French independent pharmaceutical Research Foundation.
• Dedicated to research
• R&D investment accounts for 25% of turnover.
• 2012 turnover of 3.9 billion euros
• Established in 140 countries.
• Worldwide workforce of 20,000, including 3,000 in Research and Development.
• Partnering in 5 key therapeutic areas – Cardiology / Neuroscience / Osteoporosis / Diabetes / Oncology.
• Ranked 14th company in Europe in sales
• Prescription drugs only.
Partners in Medical Education
• IOF - Servier Research Award (International Osteoporosis Foundation).
• ISHR - Servier Research Fellowship (International Society for Heart Research). • Servier Research Grant in Hypertension (European Society of Hypertension)
• UIP – Servier Research Fellowship (Union Internationale de Phlebologie)
• Jean Delay International Prize in association with the (WPA) World Psychiatric Association
• ECTS – Servier Fellowship (European Calcified Tissue Society).
• G.B. Morgagni Prize – for outstanding achievements in the field of metabolism.
© 2018 FRANCE IRELAND CHAMBER OF COMMERCE