The mission of the France Ireland Chamber of Commerce (FICC) is to support the increase of trade between France and Ireland, and to attract potential investors to both countries.
FICC is a private, non-profit membership organisation without political or religious nature, which gathers French companies, non-French companies wishing to develop their relations with France, and business people representative of French economic interests in Ireland.
• To contribute to the development of economic, industrial and trade relations between France and Ireland, including bringing together business communities
• To promote the development of French companies’ activities in Ireland and Irish business to France by all means and in all areas
• To encourage the exchange of information and ideas among FICC members by organising events and disseminating any relevant publications
• To promote the image of France in Ireland and vice versa
• To spread the views of FICC on relevant economic issues, representing the general interests of member businesses and professionals to public authorities, government and other organisations in Ireland and in France.
© 2018 FRANCE IRELAND CHAMBER OF COMMERCE